France carp fishing lake to fish for 3 ppl

dreamcarp

Hi All

I am new to this forum and was hoping for some advice on the best place to fish in france for a 1 week trip for three people next July. I have been to France once before and had a great week biggest being a 50lb mirror. Unfortunately my dad and brother didn't do so well. So we are going again so they can have a great France carp fishing experience.

We will be going on the euro to Calais. We are hoping not to have to travel too far but are willing to travel about 5hrs, 7hrs max if the water is worth it. We are looking for a place that has plenty of features lilies is a must and hoping for islands and etc. Pegs quite close to each other, double peg would be ideal. But above all the fishing to be great with potential of monster carp and cats.

I know am asking for a lot and don't want to sound ungrateful or spoiled but we as a family don't get fish together so am hoping to make it the best experience ever as this will be the last time we all fish France together.

I was about to book Vallee but after a friend said check forum on Internet before committing, I noticed it had alot of bad press. Any recommendation would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

As most on here will know I hardly ever recommend our lake when people are searching.... except for now as I think we could be perfect.

Things you wont get here.... monster carp... islands...

Things you will get here... people who are dedicated to making your holiday the best it can ever be, fantastic food, a serious amount of fish to go for.. 3 swims on the same bank which is solely for your use & close enough to be social... fantastic facilities... 4.5 hrs from Calais... in glorious surroundings

and leave knowing you have been truly spoilt

We have 5 spaces available in July (none in April, May, June or September LOL)

www.rusheslake.com

• 3 weeks later...
As most on here will know I hardly ever recommend our lake when people are searching.... except for now as I think we could be perfect.

Things you wont get here.... monster carp... islands...

Things you will get here... people who are dedicated to making your holiday the best it can ever be, fantastic food, a serious amount of fish to go for.. 3 swims on the same bank which is solely for your use & close enough to be social... fantastic facilities... 4.5 hrs from Calais... in glorious surroundings

and leave knowing you have been truly spoilt

We have 5 spaces available in July (none in April, May, June or September LOL)

www.rusheslake.com

Dreamcarp, click on Kim's link, follow it up and drive to Vire en Chamagne for the best week of your angling life. You will not regret your choice, trust me.

Ian