Carp syndicates leicester/ northampton area?

Hi all just got back into carp fishing after a few years. Looking for a new syndicate to join. Looking for a water that isnt to hard as just going to try to get back upto speed for a abit. A water with plenty of 20s maybe 30s to go at but not to many small fish for now until next season then try a more challenging lake? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers niall

Oh no doubt there is someone on here that knows the better syndis, but why should we spill the beans to someone we don't know? Your first post and your asking for info that only goes out to trusted members and even then it will be by pm.

Well its a forum to talk, learn about things share views and find out info and to share it else whats the point in this forum. So you know everyone personaly on here do ya and you havent learned anything off any1 you dont know from here have u jog on mate? Not like im trying to find a secret lake with 40s n 50s in is it i wouldnt want to tell anyone about that but just a nice lil syndicate arpund here get used to carping again to then move onto better things like everyone else got to start somewhere! How else do you find the lakes not just going to magicaly find one am i! If any1 knows of anywhere or could point me in the right direction where? post back on here or pm please, would be greatly appriciated! Cheers

James its not harsh at all and if you think it is then you need to read it again.

Yes it is a forum and we do share info and learn stuff but to join, tell us nothing about yourself apart from you've just returned do you think you would be a good syndicate member? I wouldn't vote for you to join mine.

Join in the questions and answers, take part in the banter,maybe even attend a social get to know us and let us get to know you first.

I will ignore your request to jog on, I don't run for anyone...

I wouldnt want to join a syndicate with u to be honest seem abit pig headed. No one wants my life story. And what social events is there then? Do u go to them? I used to go to all the fishing shows i used to go fishing week in week out i know how to look after the fish on the bank and how to play fish safely n not to bully them i dont make noise on the bank i dont leave rubbish and i dont cast all over the place thinkin the whole lakes mine ive got respect for everything and everyone when it comes to fishing id help any1 out if they need it! So id be a very good member. Ive just spent nearly 5k on kit and ive looked into depth on each bit ive bought. So im not here to mess about neither am i a mug! Thats why im lookin for a decemt syndicate thats ran well with decent people to have a crack with and get bk to grips with it all as so much has changed and want some confidence in my rigs techniques etc!

Perhaps a tad harsh...

He's only looking for a local venue with no idiots. Something we all have tried to find surely? OK, an intro is always nice but is it essential before asking a question?

I'd have him in my syndicate - anyone with 5K to spend on tackle must surely have ample beer supplies stashed in the boot!

Seriously though, play nicely please or you're both grounded... :lol:

James its not harsh at all and if you think it is then you need to read it again.

quote]

Ive read it again and i stand by what i said, it was a bit harsh. the guy only wanted to know of a decent venue where he could brush up on his skills and learn again. Yes a introduction is nice but not essestial.

Guys lets not paint me as an ogre, I have already welcomed Niall to the forum. I just don't think its right to ask for syndicate info as a very first post that's all. What's wrong with a bit of a chat first and then ask?

If you think im pig headed and harsh then so be it, I don't mind.

I could be wrong but a venue in Leicester with plenty of 20's and 30's will be pretty hard to find - in fact I can only think of one that matches that description 'Tommy Teds' which I know nothing about - just heard pricey and good number of 30's.

Why not join a club or fish the day ticket waters this year while you research possible midlands syndicates - your possibly going to have to put your name down for a good while for a lot of syndi's anyway.

I'm struggling with the plenty of 30's bit tbh - unrealistic!

Good luck in your search :wink:

Some of the better waters have been mentioned in past posts on here - so maybe start with a search. I'm getting a bit out of touch locally.

Edit - stratch that previous part just re-read your post - 'maybe 30's' much more like it - certainly widens the possibilities :lol: Still - search old threads as a start.

Yeah i agree thats why i put northampton seems to have better places than leicester. I dont mind traveling abit further south. Ive got a little lake up the road from me £100 for the year only a couple of 20s biggest a 28 common last year its just weedy as hell! Just gona get the spod out and get sum clear patches i rekun for now. Yeh want to get my name down on some places hope one comes up next season. Cheers mate

No worries - plug away on the water your on - it's all good!

Beedles is a nice lake, can be weedy - but good practice.

Willesley has good numbers of 20's few 30's as far as I've heard.

Look up Nene Valley Fisheries - seems an interesting up and coming complex - worth a look for sure :wink: also Stanwick Fishery has a few syndic lakes - 2 being not far from the M1

Yeh tommy teds is about 30/40 mins north from me and the ticket price seems very high but does sound a very nice lake if u can get on. But when 20/30mins south im in northhampton and there seems to be more about down there. Thanks alot for info mate il have a look at nene vally and stanwick.

Im sorry matt but who the helk are you yo say what people can and cant ask? Weather its there first post or not it gives you no right to be the forum hitler

Willesley is a gorgeous lake loads of good looking fish, but does get a bit busy and the bream can be a nightmare

Head down to northampton and the worlds your oyster, id recommend stankwick fishery personally

Listen matt just get off this post no1 wants ur negative attitude every1 else has been more than helpful except u. So do us a favour n do1. Wonder if u would be like this face to face any1 can act a big man behind a keyboard! To every1 else cheers fellas. Quite like the look of nene valley and stanwick syndicates. Are there write ups true about stock etc?

matt you are a know it all. and people like you spoil this forum :evil: . This is not the first time i have cringed at your posts/ replies. You seem to think you know it all (but guess what?? you dont pal! ) some of the advice ive seen you offer in the past is shocking and you seem to need to tell everyone how to fish lol good luck with your search for a decent water niall unfortunately i am from lancashire so can not offer any suggestions. best fishes

OK my last post on this thread.

I dont think im the forum police at all. I have an opinion and im allowed to voice it. I didnt think it was right to join a new forum tell us naff all about yourself and ask an immediate question about syndicates.

I do post a lot of replies to questions and you have a choice to read them and disregard them or to take the advice and use it in your own situations.

Niall to answer your first question there are three syndicates that I know of in OUR area the first is at Clifton Lakes on the edge of Rugby (not my first choice and I wouldnt even bother to suggest it really) the other two are at Stanwicks lakes on the edge of Rushden. You wont get onto the Roman lakes syndicate unless you know someone on there already, despite what it says on the website, youi need to be voted on by all the current members and if one of them black balls you then you wont get on. How do I know that? do the sums.

Lenny if you ever met me you would soon realise that I am not a keyboard warrior, but seeing as you dont join in the forum all that often and Ive never seen you at any of the socials then you wouldnt know that would you.

Why didnt u just put that useful bit in the first place. Thanks for the info yeh looked at clifton not my kind of thing to be honest and u know what i mean by that. Well il give elsons a try or nene valley and il try get on roman in a season or two if u dont try u dont get. Also interested in little irchester too.