Lenton lakes Nr Huntingdon

Even the rivers can get busy sometimes.. The wierpool behind me has 8 anglers on it tonight, some were there from Thursday evening to get the swims they wanted for the start of the season. I've been prebaiting a swim for 4 weeks now but no-one's on it the moment so I'm down there tomorrow morning for 3 days :D:D:D

Even the rivers can get busy sometimes.. The wierpool behind me has 8 anglers on it tonight, some were there from Thursday evening to get the swims they wanted for the start of the season. I've been prebaiting a swim for 4 weeks now but no-one's on it the moment so I'm down there tomorrow morning for 3 days :D:D:D
Fingers crossed boy, i know what its like to bait and prepare a swim only for someone to be in it when i turn up,Round here in the lea valley it happens all the time,Luckily ive found a little secret spot,prepared it,fished it about 12 times now,caught a tench the other day, happy days,MAIN thing is no one has seen me come or go.only prob is that if i died no one would ever find me.!