come on then, what pets you got or would like

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wish I could take Flint with me when I go fishing but to be honest he's 5 years old but he's a typical Springer he thinks he is still a pup.

He's mad as a hatter he car'nt sit still for longer than 2 minutes and if he's near water then there's no chance of keeping him out of it.

I don't think I'd be very popular with other angler's with him running around diving in the lake every chance he got.:lol:

George is a cocker cross cavalier so he loves sniffing about in the bushes chasing birds and stuff, however the cavalier side means it doesn't last long before he is laying down on my bed trying to get fussed.

On our first trip fishing he fell in stepping on weed instead of land and that put him off water ever since which is great because you don't want a wet dog jumping all over the bed.

18 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

George is a cocker cross cavalier so he loves sniffing about in the bushes chasing birds and stuff, however the cavalier side means it doesn't last long before he is laying down on my bed trying to get fussed.

On our first trip fishing he fell in stepping on weed instead of land and that put him off water ever since which is great because you don't want a wet dog jumping all over the bed.

George is a lovely looking dog and he sounds like the perfect fishing conpanyon. :D

I have 4 moggies, Murray, Motson, Lemmy and Dave... Lemmy and Dave were Rescues, some pikey types dumped them on the doorstep of the local feed merchants, so we had them... Dave weighed 250 grams at 8 weeks old... he was soooo tiny... now the two youngsters are 2 years old and thundering round the house, whereas Murray and Motson are the two elder statesmen (pushing 13 years old now) and spend most of their time asleep...

When I retire I think we are going to get a dog (as a puppy, so he's at home with the cats) Possibly a Border Terrier, Jack Russell, or possibly a Heinz (57 varieties)

I'm traditionally a dog man so it amazed me when we ended up with 2 cats how much I like them. We have Badger, a scruffy, greedy, mischievous little tinker, and Loris, so called because she has these big pretty eye like a slow loris.

They have personality, something I always thought cats lacked, but you just need to get to know them. They're arrogant, ignorant, rude, expensive, and think they own the place. But they're my mates and I truly love 'em.

• 2 years later...
37 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

You wouldn't believe the bulldog was a rescue she was near death and could see all her bones when the misses rescued her my bull pei I watched be born her and her brother I love em both to bits they're a pair of characters lol

She’s a lucky girl to end up with such a loving family. You can see from the photo that she content and spoiled.😃👍