come on then, what pets you got or would like

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing the latest additions to Grays Zoo .....

enume9ep.jpg

u3yvepe5.jpg

6 golden pheasant chicks and 3 quail chicks all 2 days old .

Rescued from a hellhole in northampton , tracey drove up there to get em last night .

Oh and one of the quail has been named Nigel :) :) :)

No mate not really , the 2 adults , the ones in the first pics , will make one hell of a racket if they have just laid an egg or they smell a fox but apart from that they are pretty quiet .

What you need is a cockeral mate .

We had 8 of em until they started practising cock-a-doodle-dooing , then they went off to that great farmyard in the sky courtesy of manor park's resident albert pierrepoint wannabe :)

Its illegal to keep a cockeral in a residential area i believe but 8 of 'em , can you imagine it :) :) :)

Edited by newmarket

i live in a terraced house on the one side they go out and leave their dog howling and jumping up the front door and the other side is like a circus.if i'd have known they all voted liberal democrat i would never have come here in the first place,complete fruit cakes.house is up for sale as you can tell by the big sell i'm giving it :oops: feel sorry for the poor peeps that buy this place  :mrgreen:   

i live in a terraced house on the one side they go out and leave their dog howling and jumping up the front door and the other side is like a circus.if i'd have known they all voted liberal democrat i would never have come here in the first place,complete fruit cakes.house is up for sale as you can tell by the big sell i'm giving it :oops: feel sorry for the poor peeps that buy this place  :mrgreen:

I know the feeling mate i got drug pushing junkies living one side and 300 corpses living on the other :)

I know the feeling mate i got drug pushing junkies living one side and 300 corpses living on the other :)

lol,i moved next to a grave yard thinking it would be quiet,and i think even the junkies moved away from this road  :confused: nutter next door cut his grass for the first time this year and its left white dots all over his garden  :roll: looks like crop circles :mrgreen: sorry op for going off topic as regards dogs i love amstaffs but pretty certain they are banned in the uk now  :cry:

...Its illegal to keep a cockerel in a residential area i believe...

Nope. If it is not for commercial use, then you can legally keep a cockerel at a residential address (There may be local bylaws that date back go knows how many years regarding the keeping of livestock which prevent the keeping of a cockerel, but this is not a national law).

People can still complain if the cockerel makes lost of noise at inopportune times, but it's just like any complaint about unsociable noise, not because it is a cockerel. 

Nope. If it is not for commercial use, then you can legally keep a cockerel at a residential address (There may be local bylaws that date back go knows how many years regarding the keeping of livestock which prevent the keeping of a cockerel, but this is not a national law).

People can still complain if the cockerel makes lost of noise at inopportune times, but it's just like any complaint about unsociable noise, not because it is a cockerel.

Thank you chicken george :)

Either way they had to go . Could you imagine it ? 8 of em at 4 am ffs ...

Mind you i should of kept em ....first complaint and i woulda grassed up the dealers next door in case it was them :)