come on then, what pets you got or would like

Gaz

i have 3 cats (del, stay out of this :lol: ) and 13 chickens. i had to have my loyal little dog put to sleep just before christmas after 16 years. was so so gutted. in the future i might get a labrador pup but not sure yet

mate, i love staffs, i have had a couple of proper staffs but there is so much bad publicity now with soooooooo many cross breeds out there that i dont know if i could put up with the dangerous dog rubbish tbh. proper quality dogs

I want a pigmy goat and a giant rabbit..... Just to confuse every one :lol:

I'd love a staffy but the wife wouldn't be keen, used to live on a small holding when I was a kid, we had a horse, geese, five Labradors and a German Shepard. Loads of chickens and were next door to a dairy farmer, it was great and have very fond memory's of that time :D

When I was a teen I had two tarantulas called boris and begby, they were quite cool, more like an ornament than a pet though..

i had a snake many years ago, spiders scare the life out of me lol. had a european eagle owl but tbh where i live it was just to noisy, will have another if and when i move into the country a bit more

Gazmeesh you had an owl as a pet!?! Ok that is very cool 8)
awesome bird mate. used to fly her in the woods near me, somehow i got permission off the council to fly her in the woods lol. a farmer let me fly her on his land as well, as long as there were no lambs about in case she decided to have one for dinner lol

awesome bird mate. used to fly her in the woods near me, somehow i got permission off the council to fly her in the woods lol. a farmer let me fly her on his land as well, as long as there were no lambs about in case she decided to have one for dinner lol

Close relative of Harry Potter, then. Hedwig, by any chance?

Ian :lol::lol::lol:

Close relative of Harry Potter, then. Hedwig, by any chance?

Ian :lol::lol::lol:

now wheres that two finger smilie :lol:

DexterandJake-1.jpg

Jake and Dexter, chocolate labs. The pic was taken a few years ago but still they're healthy, happy and daft as brushes.

We also have an identical pair of long blonde-haired cats which sleep with the dogs at night, all sharing a large duvet. It's a lovely sight TBH.

Ian

I lost my dog Stinkmutt in march I miss him everyday he was a proper mongrel lab/staff/whippet/collie and the best dog I could have wished for he was amazing such a good lad well behaved daft as a brush and funny he used to pester me for curry and beer if I was having some literally going crazy until he had a little bit.

He got to 14 years old which is not bad innings but his back legs went and I had to take him for that last trip to the vet which was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do I am not ashamed to say I bawled my eyes out and I still get upset thinking about it I will have another dog eventually but its too soon at the moment'

I have a cat as well but its not the same and you can't go out on long walks or fishing with a cat. :lol:

• 4 months later...