Makins or Barston ?

Lol, Barston is stuffed with F1s, has been for a number of years now. Still a good place for a 20lb + fish though. I was surprised by just how busy it was on Saturday, that and the fish were showing, some anglers up there where doing over night, still a bit cold for that.

It's the opening times that put me off makins.

Lavender Hall is fishing well too, my neighbour works there says there have been a few good fish out already this year, it has been a mild winter though.

Hows you been keeping Bivvystreet, been out yet this year? or are you like me and waiting for the weather to heat up a bit.

. Hello Carpbell no I haven't been anywhere yet still just an Internet carper.Used barston a few times for a few fish whilst blanking elsewhere.Couldn't bring myself to fish there now he's stuck those thirties in there if I'm honest,Welcome back though :) Quick edit to say the leads are about as camo as you can get for barston :) Edited by bivvystreet