Dacron

garysj01

Still have a few spools of black spider mate....it does get used occasionally :wink:

snap still have a spool, 7lb,

:wink::D ....still has its uses too eh mate....got 9lb and 11lb.....still got some bulk spools of 11lb sylcast sorrel mainline that I keep telling myself to spool up with

Still have a few spools of black spider mate....it does get used occasionally :wink:

:wink::D ....still has its uses too eh mate....got 9lb and 11lb.....still got some bulk spools of 11lb sylcast sorrel mainline that I keep telling myself to spool up with

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

when you get your new reels you can mate... did the insurance company specify a company to buy all your replacement kit from? I hear that's happening more and more now .

No mate....this was all included in normal contents policy for the house....cheque came through on thursday...in no rush to spend it just yet...cant get on the bank anyway...first day off in a long while and banktime is not high on my list ....not in this weather