Oil in a pva bag

I normally tip my oils etc in before i tie up the bag, ive lost count of how many times ive missed or dribbled it every where, i think its a good idea, i used to inject my dead baits for piking like that, think ill be giving that ago with the bags aswell, no more spillage good idea smartstots :D

do you mean just oil in the bag? as it will simply float to the top and makes pretty patterns and flat spots on the surface.

Ive used oil in pva bags when im piking in the winter, I smear a splash of oil into the long bags then once the inside is coated I will slide a frozen deadbait and lead into the bag and pva cabletie it all closed. The oil stops the frozen bait melting the bag.

Ive also injected oil into bags of boilie crumb and pellets the pellets will soak up a bit of the oil and remain on the deck releasing slowly over a period of time.

This time of year for me i cant go to far wrong with a bit of chilli hemp oil and

minamino combination. and halibut oil and krill liquid in the summer, all from blakes baits great stuff and a good price :)

they are a middle man. go direct to active bait solutions. blakes will buy it in bulk from abs re-bag it and sell it on. check the names. malarkey,ninja, balachan snail etc etc.

This time of year for me i cant go to far wrong with a bit of chilli hemp oil and

minamino combination. and halibut oil and krill liquid in the summer, all from blakes baits great stuff and a good price :)

they are a middle man. go direct to active bait solutions. blakes will buy it in bulk from abs re-bag it and sell it on. check the names. malarkey,ninja, balachan snail etc etc.

Thanks for the tip off woody, ill be looking into that, nice one. :)

You gotta beware of Woody's tip, although not for much longer. :wink:

You gotta beware of Woody's tip, although not for much longer. :wink:

Yeh i have been reading the other post :lol::lol::lol::lol: