Who's trying their luck this weekend

garysj01

I need a few hours in the tackle shed before I do anything. Kits in a mess after the social and my overseas trip.

Went running with the dog last night and put about a kg into the canal...as I went down it. Another week of pre baiting and it's getting a bit of attention.

Not out this weekend. Got to clear up after the plasterers, and visit to the inlaws on Sunday. :cry:

This week's trip to Sandy was my last over night for a while. The Missus is due in a few weeks and doesn't want me away over night, which is fair enough for a first baby.

Hoping for one last Pike session of the winter on Wednesday, or I might pop along to a runs water or the day.

you had your crack plastered minty??

i wont be out this weekend worst luck. my own fault as season ended at woody and my ticket for other lake wont be through till nxt week. so it will be lots of ale,chicken faal and packing stuff up at house ready for moving. oh and spending sat night with my new ladyfriend....sorry theo.x

Just had a few quick morning sessions, had several fish a trip, including a few nice doubles just lovely to get the rods out after the Afghan tour at least. Looking forward to my next posting at Aldershot. Any guys fish that area? Looking at gold valley, yatley, frimley, and mitchett lake.

:roll:

Just had a few quick morning sessions, had several fish a trip, including a few nice doubles just lovely to get the rods out after the Afghan tour at least. Looking forward to my next posting at Aldershot. Any guys fish that area? Looking at gold valley, yatley, frimley, and mitchett lake.

:roll:

the army used to have there own lakes and club. were very good. you also have farnham angling who have many of the cemex lakes now and also hwas club