Hilton Hall, Essington, Staffordshire

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help with regards to the above venue, I have recently discovered that this old house has a couple of pools that look very carpy indeed. It is not to far from where i live and i would be able to push my barrow there thus giving me another pool to fish. The problem i am having is finding anything out about the place as the building itself is just a bunch of various office spaces and no one seems to know anything about the pools. What im hoping to find out is A, who has the rights (if anyone)B Prices (day ticket) have any of you guys any ide about this place

Millride is full of little fish, it's more for the matchmen, unless it takes your fancy obviously. You struggle to catch anything double figures anyway. Is the other pool your on about the one on the other side of the m54 to millride? I'm sure it use to be known as monks pool. There's a tower thing next to it where monks use to live apparantly. I've heard of the odd upper double out of there but that's about it. Could be more though I guess

• 9 years later...