• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Then I'm ready. What time can we get on?

Ian

rod licences sorted,purchased last week

bait sorted,cell will be the plan of attack and zigs with i bit of slop over the

alcohol sorted,12 cans of woodpecker 2 bottles of rose champagne and a large bottle of baileys for a night cap :wink:

food,not sorted

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Ian

bait sorted,cell will be the plan of attack and zigs with i bit of slop over the

alcohol sorted,12 cans of woodpecker 2 bottles of rose champagne and a large bottle of baileys for a night cap :wink:

food,not sorted

no cocktail container mate? :shock:

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Ian

You going early?

Think we booked on from 10am thurs

We can fish from 12 mid day. I'll probably get there 10.30 ish and have a mooch around.

Looking forward to shaking hands with some proper people. Again.

I'm aiming to arrive around 10-00 am. ISH.

Ian

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Ian

food,not sorted

What about the strawberries?? :D

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Ian

food,not sorted

i will get them wens they will be more fresh :wink:

Shopping list.

2 x EA Licenses.

Bait.

Food.

Drink.

Ian

food,not sorted

i will get them wens they will be more fresh :wink:

Good plan :D

Bring it on im off this week and im board out my head :(

Get yourself down tomorrow dan with me and guy......talking to nathen yesterday and he was saying its really quiet so we wont have any bother getting on......couple of hours and that'll be me finished work :D

Get yourself down tomorrow dan with me and guy......talking to nathen yesterday and he was saying its really quiet so we wont have any bother getting on......couple of hours and that'll be me finished work :D

Cant wish i could ive promised the kids il take them the safari park!! so please will you lot stay off my roof and leave my aireal alone :P

P.S Weathers been banging today :D

Cant wish i could ive promised the kids il take them the safari park!! so please will you lot stay off my roof and leave my aireal alone :P

P.S Weathers been banging today :D

Gotta agree Dan it's the 1st day for a LONG time I've walked the dog home from work in a t-shirt and jumper (wind was still cold tho) .... Temps dropping now tho :(

I think I'm all sorted bar food and booze ...... Work is going to drag tommorow :?:(

Bit of a mad rush graham but should be with you tomorrow too,I spoke to Helen earlier and she said only one on in windy so should be able to get in our drawn pegs 8)

Excellent mate.....chilli,s made and the cars packed, roll on 5am......guy looks like your sharing your chilli now mate.... :lol:

Bit of a mad rush graham but should be with you tomorrow too,I spoke to Helen earlier and she said only one on in windy so should be able to get in our drawn pegs 8)

Excellent mate.....chilli,s made and the cars packed, roll on 5am......guy looks like your sharing your chilli now mate.... :lol:

Damn, I was looking forward to one night without Mick's snoring :lol: