Cromwell Social 2013 PEG MAP ADDED

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still gutted that i cant make it :(:(:evil::twisted::(:(

Shame doug but once your back fighting fit I'm sure we,ll all get to enjoy your excellent company 8)

Just a little side note I see from March 1st Cromwell will be providing there own nets,mats and slings so it's a bit less to pack :wink::)

Didn't realise that, that will help a bit with the car that will :wink:

just a little reminder lads for those coming in oct,can you all bring your £50 deposits please its much easier than sending it i can pay nathen then at same time

cheers mick

No bother Mick.....

Anyone know what the bait is that Nathan sells.? I'm sure Mick told me a while back but I can't find the text.......

Didn't remember he sold any, does he feed them then I take it?

He was just setting the shop up last year when we where there mate, Started selling bait and end tackle lot long afterwards....... I dont know if he feeds them on it, but i think I remember Mick saying it was about 7 / 8 quid a kilo, not sure if its any good mind cause Ive never used it.......But I was thinking the same myself about just buying it there if it works......

He was just setting the shop up last year when we where there mate, Started selling bait and end tackle lot long afterwards....... I dont know if he feeds them on it, but i think I remember Mick saying it was about 7 / 8 quid a kilo, not sure if its any good mind cause Ive never used it.......But I was thinking the same myself about just buying it there if it works......

Yeh I might, definitely in October anyway, already bought bait for April. Would happily leave it and use that though if its been fed in all through winter

Handy to know that, Know doubt I'll end up forgetting something. :roll:

March should go quick for me. Horshoe for 4 days tomorrow. Two weekends having a look at pine pool ready for the bcac the week after. Then it's Cromwell weekend after that one.

Let me know when you on pine Nige ill try and pop up for a brew

Same. It's just up the road for me.

Ian

March should go quick for me. Horshoe for 4 days tomorrow. Two weekends having a look at pine pool ready for the bcac the week after. Then it's Cromwell weekend after that one.

Let me know when you on pine Nige ill try and pop up for a brew

Same. It's just up the road for me.

Ian

I can third that, give us a shout if your going up mate.

Im back down there Tuesday.

Dont suppose any of you southerners on this social have any farm shops local have you.? Ive been trying to find hemp up here and for the life of me cant find it anywhere...... if anyone could get me a good size bag id send them the money or sort them out at Cromwell and just get the bag off you then......... Not trying to be cheeky though .......but it would be very much appreciated if anyone could help me out.

Dont suppose any of you southerners on this social have any farm shops local have you.? Ive been trying to find hemp up here and for the life of me cant find it anywhere...... if anyone could get me a good size bag id send them the money or sort them out at Cromwell and just get the bag off you then......... Not trying to be cheeky though .......but it would be very much appreciated if anyone could help me out.

Are you after unprepared or cooked Graham?

Unprepared mate, Andy's put me onto somewhere now though so I should be OK now, thanks lads......

Unprepared mate, Andy's put me onto somewhere now though so I should be OK now, thanks lads......

Great location mate cheeky sod :lol: