nene valley fisheries - irthlingborough

Hi All,

I was hoping to get some advice / information about this set of lakes....

Membership is fairly cheap - around £150 per year, and a friend of mine is a member but he has been 5 or 6 times and blanked so foar. I fished it with him one night and between three of us we didn't have a sniff.

Does anyone know what sort of stock levels are in there?

Any advice appreciated!

Phil

Hi Phil,

Not loads of fish in the lakes, well there are but they are well spread. Well worth the money for fishing but you do need to a bit of work and the rewards are there.

There are a few more fish in the 3corner these days and the big lake has a few too. I would say that long lake is worth a look some crackers in there and it'll be empty.

• 1 month later...
Guest single_bleep

Fished it last year for a week, me and my mate had 4 fish between us on the main lake. Some absolute stunners in there. If you are going to fish the main lake take a pair of waders. Went to see what my mate was up to in the next swim when I looked up he was 110 yards from the bank in 2 ft of water - he followed a maze of gravel bars out into the lake then baited off the drop off. Didn't find this out until the last couple of days but it bought him a bite. Jason is taking any fish caught over 15lb out of the main lake and putting them in the 3 corner lake so may be a better bet if you're doing a short session.