Thurrock Angling Club / Essex club or syndicate waters.

Hi all,

I'm sure this subject has been raised and answered to death, but does anyone have any information with regards to membership, prices, stocking levels, rules, general opinions of Thurrock Angling Club and there waters, etc, please?

From what I've already read, there seems to be a long waiting list, or possibly even a closed waiting list, and not as many big target fish, but being a fisherman, I know to look out for a red herring (excuse the pun).

I live in Hornchurch and am looking for a local water to join, that is generally a nice place to fish. Big carp are a bonus, but I'd rather a nice venue with nice fish as opposed to monster foreign fish.

Any info would be warmly welcomed.

Cheers guys

Tight lines

If its a closed shop have you checked out the chase in dagenham?

I'm the least likely person to wanna fish somewhere like that, but all I've heard from a lot of people who fish it is good things. Since the bardag have taken over the place has no grief, less noddies and some good fish have been stocked.

• 5 weeks later...

iv been looking 4 a club syndicate to join for about 3 years and i didnt have loads of money nor time to go but if you want decent fishing u gota pay the money, all these cheap 150 quid a year fishery's are cheap for a reason just save for a year or so going to day tickets and save some money then you'll be fine otherwise you'll be posting on forums for years trying to find one