bivvies

hi all,can anyone advise me on the best bivvy to get.something like the nash titan or simalar?want something with strong poles,and a high entrance as i can't bend down to far.my last one,so difficult to put up,pole sections so tight to put together and pull out when putting it away.a 2man would be good.cheers everyone. :wink:

I'd agree with Jules on the quality of the double top- but they are very heavy and an absolute pig to put up.

What double top have you got!, easiest bivvy to put up and not that heavy when you consider the quality, i use the original DT mk1 single man and i can have it up in less than 5 minutes

Domes offer a far better height etc to weight ratio...pramhoods have a set place...the weight outways the comfort compared to a dome surely???....will stick with the 60in brolly...life too short to maul all that malarky now :lol:

Got my bivvy out last week for the first time this year for a 48hr session, soon realised why i've come to hate session fishing lol just to much gear to lug around. Anyway a back to the original post about bivvys i can highly recommend the chub vizor or the new chub cyfish dome.