Finally got my gear in Oz!

Dave you could,nt of picked a better place to start ya campaign...be sure to let us know about your exploits....good luck...which you,ll probably not need.. :wink::wink: ...lol...have you got any places targeted for a bit of dangling..???

Thanks guys for the support!

Well the yarras the obvious one but I have spotted some great sized fish in a local lake that would well be worth the effort, it's very local to me so an ideal place for a prebaiting campaign!

I also work about 5mins away from the Maribyrnong river nr Dynon rd, does anyone know much about that area?

Hopefully some photos to come shortly!!

Dave

Thanks guys for the support!

Well the yarras the obvious one but I have spotted some great sized fish in a local lake that would well be worth the effort, it's very local to me so an ideal place for a prebaiting campaign!

I also work about 5mins away from the Maribyrnong river nr Dynon rd, does anyone know much about that area?

Hopefully some photos to come shortly!!

Dave

Dave

I think this was taken form the upper Maribyrnong...they are in there...Avondale heights area would be a good starting point...

MarribinongRiverAvondaleHeights.jpg

• 4 months later...