looking for any info on Upcott pool

Hi guys

Looking for any information on upcott pool , the normal stuff like is it a syndicate pool who owns it and who do you contacted to fish it and all that sort of stuff any think would be a grate help as I keep drawing a blank on the place

Loads of thanks for any help

Garro

• 5 months later...

upcott pool is a private syndicate with a max of 20 anglers 1mile from eardisley on the almeley road, you can join in july at £90 a year, or a bit more if you want to join at a different time in the year. the avarage carp is between 13-15lbs in just over 2acres there are approx 90 carp with 3 known mirrors, the avarage depths of 9 foot with a shallow end at a av depth of 5ft if you want more info contact paul hales his home number is 01544230352, or i am normally up there fishing on sundays. oh, err fish the snaggs, on the gate side of the pool around 5yards oyut or of the high bank swim, anytime of the year, i have had most my fish to the snags fishing up to a kg of boilies. tight lines

• 9 years later...