41lb pb

leggs007

Clonking fish fella :D

Hope it gains abit in the next few weeks then it'll be waiting for me when i go to cromwell :lol:

second time its been out in 6 weeks 39lb 8oz last time it came out so defo putting it on :wink:

you will enjoy the time on the bank there i'm sure,even if you blank its a nice place to be

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[censored]....... I knew I should have come down with you..... :x

Well In Mate, Ower the moon for you Dude. :D

Grim

P.s.... Im with Nige,, Im getting bored seeing your big fish pics, too many of them :wink: .....The tench would have been nice.... :lol:

graham this was not the same visit we planned on that visit only managed a 31 :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Just been looking at the pics of this fish again lol what a stonker, wonder if anyone will have the same kind of fortune this time round?

Our turn on the A1 bank this year mate.......... Ill sharp show people how to blank in the top swims :lol:

Anyone know what the lake records are at cromwell now.? Lake and common.?

Just been looking at the pics of this fish again lol what a stonker, wonder if anyone will have the same kind of fortune this time round?

Our turn on the A1 bank this year mate.......... Ill sharp show people how to blank in the top swims :lol:

Anyone know what the lake records are at cromwell now.? Lake and common.?

You and me both mate lol

Think 45 a mirror called Pete and maybe another called Rosie bigger than that one,think common record is just over 30 came out of peg 8 last year I landed a 29lb 12oz for rocky a lad from Liverpool in peg 6 the same weekend I had my fish from peg 7 and that wasn't to far of the record at the time

Also the same weekend a lad in peg 15 landed 5 30's in a day upto 39lb so yes

There are some right lumps,with I would say at least 50 30's and at least 80-100 20+ fish + stockies that are mid teens