Jump to content

ACE Kickers & Pop-up 'clips'??

Recommended Posts

I saw an interesting advert in the latest edition of Total Carp magazine for ACE Kickers. This preshaped tubing can replace shrink tubing and the need to steam shape as this fits straight over the hook. What particularly interested me was the 'pop-up' version that shows a yellow plastic clip that is pushed into the boilie and simply slides over the hook via a small eye and is retained by a small stop bead. I have tried to find out what these are called and where they can be purchased but could not find anything on the ACE website. Does anyone know what I am referring to? I was going to insert a picture on here but don't know how to do this, sorry!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...