Optonic G2 bite alarms + receiver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the g1 also has sensitivity but doesnt seem to make a lot of difference

Keith, try fishing slack lines with your bobbins lying on the ground or on cradles. I do this as a matter of course and have had no sensitivity problems since adopting this approach. Seriously windy conditions may cause you interrupted sleep but not much else will. Except for a take. of course. :D

Ian

Did i read correctly that the g2's are beep for beep on receiver? The only flaw i personally found with the other sundridge alarms was the over-reacting receiver ( something like 4 bleeps to one on the alarm?) Anyway, being in the market for some new alarms these are very appealing!

Did i read correctly that the g2's are beep for beep on receiver? The only flaw i personally found with the other sundridge alarms was the over-reacting receiver ( something like 4 bleeps to one on the alarm?) Anyway, being in the market for some new alarms these are very appealing!

I find with my optonics the receiver suffers a slight bit of "sat lag", the alarm goes beep followed about 1 second later by the receiver :lol: