lake in water orton

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3299

That link should take you to Welders profile, then just simply click the 'PM' button and away you go.

I've drove passed that lake many of times but never see many people fish it and have never enquired about it.

Ross.

Got told on my syndicate back in September that paul who owns the lake has thrown the club off as people were caught night fishing when its not allowed and fishing had been stopped

Chris, I walked my dogs down there this morning and there were a couple of guys fishing.

The water was closed briefly in September due to a blue/green algae problem, now cleared.

Ian

Latest info I've gleaned is that, at the end of March, the club currently running the pool are not taking up a further option.

Rumour has it that one of Beaver Metals' employees is to take on the reins. Should have said, Beaver Metals own the pool and surrounding land.

Ian

• 8 years later...

I looking a doing a bit of fishing at the beaver pool at marsh lane water orton . I fished it as a kid and my dad was a member but he can’t remember who he paid as it’s been 15 years and probably changed hands . 
can anybody give me a contact number please

You need to speak to a Guy called Bernard Brown who lives on Edward Road, White City, Water Orton. Not sure of the house number and don't have a phone number for him, sorry.

Beaver Pool is now a syndicate water with strictly no night fishing. I'm told that there's a waiting list for membership.

Ian.