sandhurst

zammmo

Beef hula hoops over a bed of beef and tomato pot noodle

TOP TIP - Save time by spodding the noodle out in the pot!

If for some queer reason the hula hoops fail a zigged type 1 should work wonders BUT will be counteracted if you've eaten a beef and tomato pot noodle or a hula hoop in the past 24hrs

Yours Mr T.Wat

Over cast to the far bank and leave it there...you won't catch a fish...but if you turn your alarms right up everyone will think your having a belting session with all of the pulls from the rats. What everyone else thinks matters more than actually catching... Right? :wink:

Mr. Shirt heed.

Close but you've got it the way round wrong, its soak for 24hrs then boil for 30 minutes

On a plus note, chow mein will work but you'll have to swap your hula hoop for a chod rigged malteser, most confectionery would fail here but luckily they're lighter than ordinary chocolate

If you're in dire need of a beef & tomato I can get hold of 'Noodle Nige' who flogs them behind the bookies at knock off prices but they aint got any sauce sachets though

I have been to my local Spar shop and they only have chow-min flavour,can anyone tell me where I can get beef and tom flavour.

Also do I soak it for 30 minutes and boil it for 24hrs?

Thanks Dick...

This is just stupid...

Boil it in the Microwave for 24 hours (no less than this otherwise it'll remain toxic to the Carp) then soak it for 30 minutes...

I thought everyone new this :roll:

ohhh my,

I must confess I have been doing so wrong for years now! :shock:

I have been using chicken and mushroom and spodding cheesy wotsit over the top every 10 minutes.

I have been using a 15 ounce spring-back double whambam lead (camo) with a size 4 double tungsten, triple wide pants, terminator mark 7 burberry limited edition hook pattern.

I have not been soaking my bait for the required length of time and how ever hard I try I cant get to the far margin...

Now I can see the errors of my misguided ways.

ohhh my,

I must confess I have been doing so wrong for years now! :shock:

I have been using chicken and mushroom and spodding cheesy wotsit over the top every 10 minutes.

I have been using a 15 ounce spring-back double whambam lead (camo) with a size 4 double tungsten, triple wide pants, terminator mark 7 burberry limited edition hook pattern.

I have not been soaking my bait for the required length of time and how ever hard I try I cant get to the far margin...

Now I can see the errors of my misguided ways.

Better late than never.

Yea I was gonna try those hooks but at £19.99 a pack of ten :shock:, still I spose it's reasonable really, it must take forever to paint each hook...

Yea I was gonna try those hooks but at £19.99 a pack of ten :shock:, still I spose it's reasonable really, it must take forever to paint each hook...

They use dwarfs as they've got smaller hands, plus it keeps them in work between January and November when they're not in panto

I've also heard on the grape vine about a new bait coming out that is odourless, completely weightless and 100% invisible and a bargain at £44.99 per kilo. According to my sources they say that this new revolutionary bait will bring carp fishing to dizzy new heights, despite no one actually catching on it yet apparently it has the potential to out smart even the wariest of carp who shy aware from 'visible' baits

Here is a sneak preview for all you eager beavers of what you should be baiting up with in 2012

Plastic-Bag-Freezer-Bag-Food-Bag-JFZB-1-.jpg

And now for how it looks on a rig

baitbandrig01.jpg

I dare anybody to tell me how they think this could fail!

They use dwarfs as they've got smaller hands, plus it keeps them in work between January and November when they're not in panto

I've also heard on the grape vine about a new bait coming out that is odourless, completely weightless and 100% invisible and a bargain at £44.99 per kilo. According to my sources they say that this new revolutionary bait will bring carp fishing to dizzy new heights, despite no one actually catching on it yet apparently it has the potential to out smart even the wariest of carp who shy aware from 'visible' baits

Here is a sneak preview for all you eager beavers of what you should be baiting up with in 2012

Plastic-Bag-Freezer-Bag-Food-Bag-JFZB-1-.jpg

And now for how it looks on a rig

baitbandrig01.jpg

I dare anybody to tell me how they think this could fail!

Qualityyyyyy...