Lymm Anglers

morkey11

Alright everyone :) im getting back on lymm anglers this winter anyone fished the venues lately? how are they doing?

Bad news is ive got to pay a full years membership to fish the winter and then renew it after christmas for the next year :( suppose it has to be done though to catch some nice fish.

Dont do that pal, £130 for the last few months of this year, dont forget are winters are freezing come december you wont be able to fish lakes freeze over, try moreton fishery congleton £20 for 24hours, thers lots of doubles in that place and higher twenties, I went the uther week and baged up 32 carp in 48 hours all on coconut boilies fishing just 25 yards out, my biggest was 19pound mirror lovely fish. or try lakemore fishery get on the horse shoe lake and live bait for cats you only need your carp gear to fish for them, just step up your end tackle, 45pound braided hooklenght and a size 1 cat hooks is all you need, that place has some monsters, i hooked in to a train the last time i was, but it got away gutted. my friend had a 57pound cat and it took him an hour to get it in he was really tired and then the jammy get got a 42 pounder aswell he said his arms was gonna fall off if he caught another

I go to lakemore alot mate have aload of cats and some nice big carp, but think about what you said, congleton for 24 hours is 20 quid 6 sessions and ill have spent the same amount of money and am planning on doing alot more than 6 sessions haha :P dont get me wrong i wouldnt mind having a go there but i think it would make more sence to get back on lymm :wink:

yeah suppose it makes sense if ur gona go alot. Try shakerly mere my friends bin doing well on ther recently he had a 17pound common, 23pound, mirror and a 24pound mirror in a 30hour session not bad, i think he said pellets is what he uses and spicey shrimp an prawn boilies, works for him, he fishes the island in the middle

When spicy shrimp n'prawn boilies came out they were the best bait to use on lymm used to batter it with them but they died off like every bait does, i suppose if no1 has used them for a while and someone throws one out itll be gone in no time