Rant #1 - Thieving Sods

mrdevon

Dave

This isn't a place to come onto if you are going to be slightly sensitive. Most members on here are up for a bit of micky taking and a laugh.

Everyone has different backgrounds and is grown up enough not to be offended. The world is full of PC do-gooders that spoil it for everyone else. Personally speaking I find this site well moderated for all issues around race, creed, sexuality, swearing etc etc with sensible guidelines that are enforced well. If your sensitivities as a welshman are being hurt- go else where with your ridiculous threats.

Or just join in.

:wink:

Your call.

Mountain bike

Very few mountains in Devon. I'd be looking at Welsh people as suspects.

Ian

AS A WELSHMAN I TAKE PERSONAL EXCEPTION TO THIS COMMENT IAN THIS IS RACISIN AT IT'S HIGHEST ORDER. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BELITTLE AND INSULT THE WELSH WE ARE NOT THIEVES AS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT PLEASE APPOLOGISE AND REMOVE YOUR POST FORTHWITH

DAVE

Dave, I thank you for your carefully considered response and look forward to hearing from your Baahrrister.

Ian

Mountain bike

Very few mountains in Devon. I'd be looking at Welsh people as suspects.

Ian

AS A WELSHMAN I TAKE PERSONAL EXCEPTION TO THIS COMMENT IAN THIS IS RACISIN AT IT'S HIGHEST ORDER. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BELITTLE AND INSULT THE WELSH WE ARE NOT THIEVES AS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT PLEASE APPOLOGISE AND REMOVE YOUR POST FORTHWITH

DAVE

political correctness gone mad , get a grip, have u never heard of humor

Bowza

Just trying to lighten the mood, i'm sure thats all it is...!!

According to the Race Relations Act 1976, Part 1, Section 2, subsection (1d), Ian isn't being racist as it only applies to 'fields of employment, the provision of goods and services, education and public functions', and definitely not when trying to work out which thieving lamb-poker from the valleys has swiped someone's mountain bike.

Stop bleating & get a sense of humour.

An Englishman, welshman and west indian are in hospital, waiting for their wives to give birth. There is quite a bit of pacing up and down when the nurse comes out and happily announces that they are all fathers of bouncing baby boys.

"There's just one problem," she says. "Because they were all born at the same time, we got the tags mixed up and we don't know which baby belongs to whom. Would you, as their fathers, mind coming to identify them?" The men agree and walk into the delivery room and look at the babies.

Immediately the Englishman stoops down and picks up the black baby. "Yes, this is definitely my baby," he says confidently.

"Um, excuse me," says the west indian, "but I think it's fairly obvious that this is my son."

The Englishman pulls him aside and says, "I see where you're coming from, mate, but one of these babies is welsh and I'm not prepared to take the risk."

Do you believe in Karma?

Well 4 days after my bike went missing I was off down the river for an hour or two and saw the wheel of a bike poking out the hedge behind my house. A quick look and could see it wasn't mine so walked on. A day or 2 later the bike was still there but no stashed very carefully in the hedge along with what looked like a few other stolen bits and bobs, so I waited until it got dark and popped round and took it and put it in the back of my mums car who lives miles away

It appeared to me that there'd been a few bikes stolen so I helped myself, teach them to steal from my area and leave their spoils behind