Dreamlake 2

powermesh

Hi,

I've just booked up to fish Dreamlake 2 in June has anybody fished that perticular lake and can give some good advice. its the first time i've fished anywhere in France and don't know how to tackle the water ie baits to use, rigs and distances ect. is the margins worth a shout? Any infomation would be greatful. Also can you recommend a good mono to use. I use braid over here but can not use it over there. Please Help

Cheers

Wow are you in for some fun!!

I am currently looking to book a week at dream lakes, but I have a friend that has been there several times and he has told me that he had very good results from there own DL pellets and crumb mix also sweet or fruity boilies work very well.

On lake two pegs 17 and 30 brought very good results for him, fishing off the bottom with a lead core and quite a big lead weight/ size 6 or 8 hooks and at that time of year you dont have to fish very far out.

Dont forget to ask the baliffs out there as they will have much to tell of where to fish and what works best.

Good luck and tight lines

Spicy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i have been there a few years back now its the worst place ive been in france to date

all they do is ship you and ship you out theres that many people there that they cant give you a good service at all

the week i went there they change the bollie that they were using so every 1 had bad results only 7 people caught including me but it was 1 or 2 fish each

there was 6 in my party and we all have woed never to go back there again

• 4 months later...

GET ON THE WIND FOR BEST RESULTS, i done lake 2 fished middle of lake one fish, then decided to move to 16 tree line far end and got the wind done well 5 30s and cats but i been 3 times enuff is enuff!! i need a more say less packed venue, 6 anglers mates on one lake :D

there is too many , bigg fish but u can wait wand watch gets repetitive!

but hey have a good one it is that there a good crack, but my 4th trip is to be to morganes lakes i think for a bash! tight lines guys