Bandit Baits. Really good company/bloke!

lloydy10

Just been to collect my first batch of bait for this season from bandit baits, and i would just like to say to all carp anglers reading this that would like to try something different, i would highly reccomend them. Quality baits, quality prices and great customer service. Dave couldnt do any more to help me with my queries!

Deffinately worth a try. I paid £74 For 10kg of fresh boilies and a tub of pop-ups.

please do not post phone/contact details as we have a zero tolerance to trading on here jules007

How do you think cell got popular? What're you going to use when cell doesnt work? Wont be able to use anything tested as everybodys on cell but wont be able to try anything new cause its not establised? All im saying is hes a nice bloke offering all the advice he can (Obviously no good if you already know everything there is to know about fishing), That makes good bait (Unless the only bait you think you can use is cell). :roll:

With all due respect, been carp fishing 25yrs, seen it done it. All I'm saying is any bait needs to be established, do the carp see it as a food source.

If you turn up at a lake where say, the source, is catching. Unless you use a bait that is similar, the fish will be weary of it, until they see enough of it ( without hooks) to exept it as a food source.

I could show you 2 lakes where the cell don't work , reason is the fish don't see enough of it

Sorry Andy you're wrong IMO. And you have lots to learn.

what andys saying makes perfect sense, it can take a good while to get carp onto an alien bait, cell works well as a good marketing campaign means lots of anglers use it in lots of waters.

If a member is going to make a some what derogatory remark toward another member, please quantify that remark or remain quiet in the first instance

Just been to collect my first batch of bait for this season from bandit baits, and i would just like to say to all carp anglers reading this that would like to try something different, i would highly reccomend them. Quality baits, quality prices and great customer service. Dave couldnt do any more to help me with my queries!

Deffinately worth a try. I paid £74 For 10kg of fresh boilies and a tub of pop-ups.

please do not post phone/contact details as we have a zero tolerance to trading on here jules007

I could pay £99.99 for 10kilos of Cell boilies, 10kilos of Pellets, a tub or 2 of Pop-ups, a tub of bottom baits and 500ml of Crustacean Extract liquid :wink:

10 Kilo Post Free Deal

Deal includes:

Free Delivery

10kg of Boilies (can be split into 5kg of each bait)

2 x Packs matching Glugged Boosted Bottom Baits (x1 for each option)

2 x Tubs matching Pop-Ups (x1 for each option)

10kg Crustacean Pellets (ideal for 4 season use with a low oil content)

2 x 250ml Crustacean XS Liquid Boost

Can be split into 2 different baits (5kg of each)

Price: £99.99

Actually Andy is pretty much to an extent right. If there is an established food bait going, then introducing another bait, may NOT give the fish get the fish searching out for the new bait. It can often need to be introduced at an amount that is going to compete with the already baited bait, and not many single anglers can do that. If the bait that is already starting to blow by repeated captures (which can take years), then just by upping the introduced amount may lead to renewed confidence in it again, so the new bait quantity may need to be upped.

I have actually watched carp ignore a new (food) bait in favour of the bait that I had been pre-baiting for a year, simply because it was always readily available. The new bait was a good food source but it wasn't until a mate and I started putting in a few kilos a week that they came off the original Fish Meal and we started getting captures.

Yes a new bait can work instantly, but it does not always happen, no matter what or how good a food it is :wink:

thats not always true an established bait can also be seen as a dangerous bait if every one and there dog is using it and the fish are getting caught alot on the established bait, I have been at lakes in the past and people come round to me giving it the 'your wasting your time using that bait you need to get on this bait (normally with a smug look on there face) normally mainline' boilies, whilst watching other anglers scratching there heads and wondering why i am catching on an 'alien' bait proved this over many waters

Guest Anonymous

Stupid argument imo gents, I could write two lists of baits that I've used, some that are good food quality baits that need establishing to become a regular catcher and some that are far more instant attract, and I know you two boys have been on ponds for a fair few years so expect I'm teaching neither to suck eggs.................now have a big kiss and be friends :D

Stupid argument imo gents, I could write two lists of baits that I've used, some that are good food quality baits that need establishing to become a regular catcher and some that are far more instant attract, and I know you two boys have been on ponds for a fair few years so expect I'm teaching neither to suck eggs.................now have a big kiss and be friends :D

talking of eggs,

this idea that carp wont eat a new flavoured round thing untill its eaten alot of them before hand reminds of the chicken or the egg 1st question :lol:

and it sounds rather carpist,im sure they dont all feed the same :D

It seems to me that carp fishing is a fickle business! on one hand you have the established debate and by that I mean proven methods and proven baits on proven lakes (if it ain't broke then don't fix it) and why introduce something new if the same is working etc etc :)

Then theres the whole be different. do different things crowd! i.e. if the norm is to bait heavy then do the opposite or if it's a boillie water then try particle etc etc (hope this makes sense).

Now I know that to ignore local advice especially on a new water is to do so at your peril :shock: but I also believe that if you are happy any confident in what you are doing and confident in the bait you are using then there should be no reason why you should not catch on any water!!!! or am I just talking a load of old piffle :lol::lol:

Guest keenook

So a bait has to be established to catch a Carp? Even though even if the said bait is a consistent catcher on a wide range of waters? I disagree with this line of thought! A good bait will catch Carp, and why would they spook off another little round ball? Do you believe your hookbait is the first one taken? Or are we to believe everything the "bait companies" tell us and all follow like sheep? Yes the "Cell" catches Carp, and so do strong flavoured Pineapple pop up's! Is this because they are the ultimate bait of the age, or very good marketing and purely the amount that is used by anglers?

As for derogatory comments, I stated IMO, and was not meant to offend in any way.

i gotta be honest and say you dont have to establish a bait to catch, i done a week in france last year and had 27 carp, 26 on home made baits that, although the flavour would/might have been seen the bait wouldn't have. on the other hand to me an established boilie like the cell will out catch a new bait for quite some time.

whos that thhen nakiandy :?:

Hi bish,

Kent particles mate, used em a few times good service :D. have a look at the post free deals on their web site.. they also roll your main stream baits etc...

Didn't mention before as didn't want to turn thread into an advert :shock: but seeing as you asked :wink:

BTW I am purely a happy customer 8)8)