Fox Illuminated Euro Swinger

Sorry to be a pain but I guess a forum is for sharing and asking advice.

Can anyone out there give me a review of the Fox Illuminated (or not illuminated) Euro Swinger?

Can't seem to find a user review

Ive read in the fox blurb that they are great for long range fishing but Ive also heard that they have a spring mechanism that allows them to be fished slack line neutrally balanced???....does that mean they have a line grip and indicator drops back when a fish runs towards you and the running lead causes friction on the tubing? I use 1-2.5 oz leads with tubing which the syndicate insists upon. These light leads even with large plastic loops fitted still tend to drag on the tubing and bring the end tackle back towards you. The Fox Euros are very expensive and Im not into tartism :) just these look more funtional for all round situations.

Its either Euros or Stows or nanos or neo's or plutos or gremlins, fairy bottle tops or a lump of bread or Tin foil on a stick....sorry for being a pain ..

Any one willing to review the Euros for me?

theyre basically fully adjustable,meaning you can set them to be really heavy for long range and drop backs or by sliding the weight back(towards to alarm) the are weightless,so can be used for slack lines(without hangers on floor)but wont give a drop back....which shouldnt matter on slack lines if set up right.. the spring has 3 settings from no tension and up..

between the adjustable spring and weight they can cover all situations.