Fishing - Warrington, Cheshire

• 5 weeks later...

hi ther im from warrington. I dont think thers many places in warrington to get bigger than ur best m8 ive fished most waters and my pb is only 21pound at grey mist witch is warrington anglers. lymm dam as some big carp but thats a hard place to catch carp. Thers moore quarry that has a few big carp and its run by warrington anglers. if you can travel a bit thers lakemoore fishery in crew thats were you will beat ur pb. an cudmoore near middlewich. hope this helps pal. :)

Thats wer i live just off meeting lane. funny its a small world :lol: I was a warrington anglers member for years. Im gona try lymm anglers next year as i hear lymm vale has some monster fish and so does a few uther waters what they have. was gona try lakemoore for a few nigts but a family off mice have turn my bivvy into a nice cosey home to live, went in my shed to get something and ther it was chewd to bits :evil: looks like i no what im getting for xmas this year.

Hi i also used to live in warrington and started my carping passion around there i know someone has already mentioned lymm dam yes it can be hard but the rewards in there are worth it good head of twenties and some real monsters that dont get reported, give it ago at the swamp end or along the dam wall both productive areas. also give the bridgewater canal ago at carp corner near the walton arms pub or along whats called grappenhall trees both good holding areas for carp,another place that is not well known is the river mersey yes the mersey on the otherside of the manchester ship canal at latchford where the mersey comes near to the canal on the inside line deep slow bend hold good carp high twenties and mostley commons. if you want anymore areas or info pm me.

davyman.

bridge water canal had a fish kill lots of carp died my friend helped clear it up he said for miles down the canal from lymm to walton ther was carp big and small all dead he said he has never smelt enything like it. it was very sad some were really big 20s plus. I would swerve that place if i was you. maybe thers lots still left but i stay clear of places that have had a fish kill. And if ya like a challange then go to lymm dam but lymm anglers let that place go and me and my pops took full advantige of it and spent many nights on that place even 5 nights in a rowe and alls we got was bream some were like bin lids but ther not my thing and i fished both ends next to the wall and were it go,s narrow at the far end its very hard to catch carp thers not enough in ther and thers to much natural food ther just not interested

• 9 years later...