Fishing and camping!

youngcarper94

Guest Anonymous
pavyotts mill

Nice, I'm sure they'll look nice in the pics if you catch. Thinking about it I'd not fish in Yateley if I was you............I don't think the fish are big enough and the local pubs are for adults.

And I fish the complex :?

pavyotts mill

Nice, I'm sure they'll look nice in the pics if you catch. Thinking about it I'd not fish in Yateley if I was you............I don't think the fish are big enough and the local pubs are for adults.

And I fish the complex :?

its looking alot to wildmoor to be honest with you and yateleys fish are more then big enough but for one, im not hunting for big fish i just want some nice catches and to have a good time more then anything, a nice lump is just a bonus :) and who said i need to be in a pub to have a few beers with the old man?

whats the sport comint to gotta have beer and fags at your age

hey im 17 in a month and i've smoked since i was 15 and yes i do like a few beers i dont get drunk i just like a casual drink now and then and smokeing gets me through day to day problems but personaly that has nothing to do with this post and i shouldnt have to be explaining myself over my own personal choices, atleast im not a kid who hangs around in an ally terroising anyone who walks past smoking weed and getting absoloutly hammerd

Guest Anonymous

deleted a pointless post, would have deleted your other one to if i had seen it but someone must have beaten me to it.

dont turn this into another korda thread

gaz

Woooo Easy you lot,, its his choice to smoke and drink dont think people should be even mentioning that tbh.. :roll:

If you can afford it have a bash down Orchid lakes for a few days,, on the club lake,, got a right mixed bag down there from silvers right the way to cats! it was doing loads of fish last night anyway... You can set up close enough to your old man and its nice and secure.

Think bish was messing with you in a friendly way too,, but coz of the previous ribbing, your takin it the wrong way :wink:

Woooo Easy you lot,, its his choice to smoke and drink dont think people should be even mentioning that tbh.. :roll:

If you can afford it have a bash down Orchid lakes for a few days,, on the club lake,, got a right mixed bag down there from silvers right the way to cats! it was doing loads of fish last night anyway... You can set up close enough to your old man and its nice and secure.

Think bish was messing with you in a friendly way too,, but coz of the previous ribbing, your takin it the wrong way :wink:

cheers mate

im thinking of going to bluebells or wilder moor tbh some big fish and at decent prices so i can get bait in for a 48 hours session, oh and my dad doesnt sdo the fishing he sits watches goes of somewhere and makes a comment on everything but owells :lol::lol: