weston lawns

hi everyone

i know its a bit late of asking, but has anybody got any upto date info on weston lawns, thinking of going there tomorrow for a 24 hour, but before i part with my money want to know if its worth it, i had heard a while ago there was problems with gear getting stolen, is this still the case ?

all info is greatly appreciated.

thanks

pete.

• 8 months later...

was going to do the session there, but got a bit spooked when taling to a couple of lads there who told me " where the thieves come from ( direction ) and how they do it,even went on to show me how it can e done with his own gear, after that he politley asked what kit i had with me LOL, i didnt stay long i can tell you :roll:

thats what i thought , i could be totally wrong about the place, but i want to sit there and enjoy the evening and not keep looking behind me thinking some scally is going to try and rob my gear, i would of stayed i think if there wasa couple of us but as it was it was just me and my son i didnt want to take the chance