clifton lakes warwickshire

Hi all,

Just after some info on Clifton Lakes if anyone has fished it. Just after ideas on size of carp in there. I fished it for the first time this week. I arrived Thursday evening and stayed until Friday afternoon. I caught 29 carp largest a ghost at 17lb and the smallest a common of 8lb. the majority of the fish were around the 14lb mark. I was just wondering if anyone knows of bigger fish in there. the lake i fished was serpentine. It was great sport but thought out of 29 fish there would of been a 20plus amongst them?

Thanks for info. Will still have the odd night their now and then just for a bit of rod bending. It was a good learning curve for me trying new rigs as i only took up carp fishing last year(taking a break from pike). All i have done is fished my local canal for carp so far but thats hard work due to boats. I am going to fish Kingsbury pine pool this year as i only live just around the corner from it. I have seen some pictures of some of the fish in there and they are a lovely dark colour and there is some big uns as well. Walked it loads and really like it and im lucky as i have the odd day off from work in the week so it wont be so busy when i fish it.

Scott