leadcore

northernlad

ok your probably thinking oh no not another discussion on leadcore ! i dont agree in leadcore because of obvious reasons, i have had leadcore in my tackle bag for a while now and as i am not going to use it , i thought why not remove the lead from the leadcore and use the outer material cut into 4" sections and threaded onto my rig line.to make what looks like an extremely convincing piece of weed, i have caught on these and was just wondering if anyone else uses them ? or am i wasting my time and there is much better material out there for to use ?

19042011098.jpg

19042011096.jpg

have used it in the past and it does produce when other presentations wont....however I find hessian string loosely twined and frayed camos it better :wink:.....with the added benefit that the string takes a glug really well too :wink:

I'd buy the the solar hook link material dont think you can get much better weed affect than that.

However i still stand by what i have said before that the solar leadcore leaders are fish killers as it clearly states on the packet ideal for helicopter/chod rigs how can this be when the beads get jammed up in the material and cant slide off.