Tips for cobbleacre

Guest frosty6770

Guest frosty6770

Evening chaps/ladies.

Im looking to go to cobbleacre in the summer for a few days.

Ive never fished it before so any info would be welcome.

Cheers.

i would say avoid it like the plague. me and a couple of mates booked to go last summer. we got there and walked round the lake to find there was only 3 swins available when the 3 of us had booked well in advance! on top of that the lakes very small, there's campers with kids running around everywhere and the owners got an attitude problem. i'd do what we did and go somewhere else! there's much better places nearby.

• 1 month later...

some people just slagg fisheries off so bad tbh i done a few nights on here very very clean lake! never had any hassle here at all max 7 anglers i think it is. but most swims will produce with lawns, snags, caspers being good swims. it is true the cats can be a big problem one night session first cat after two hours was 18lb then the next 7 were all around 6lb. hard trying to catch carp with them keep picking up your baits. all in all very nice lake and bob the baliff isnt that bad just doesnt like people messing around which is a good thing.

I don't want to slate the place and it was a while ago but I can only tell it as I found it.no point saying it was brilliant when that wasn't what happened.if you look at the few places I've commented on you will see I don't put places down for the sake of it

• 4 years later...