Carp Fishing Magazine

razorx

Carpology subscription for xmas from the missus.

It does get on my wick sometimes though. 6 or 8 pages dedicated to crappy nash bait every month. There was once a piece where they got Chilly to show how he made a cup of tea- I mean - come on, is that the best editorial content you can come up with.

Depends what you want really. I used to get Total Carp, but now get Carpworld, or sometimes both.

My opinion is Total Carp is a bit like 'The Sun' of carp fishing mags (nothing against it), and Carpworld is more like 'The Times'. Carpworld has longer stories and history of carp fishing and waters, whereas Total Carp has all the lastest rigs etc.

I get Carpworld because there is more in it to read, though it can be a bit 'old boys network', and a bit stuffy.

To be honest I reckon that CarpWorld and Carpology are the best magazines going from what I read when I occasionally buy a magazine.

Ditto, Paisley' the best. I did still like Martin Ford but glad Tim came back. Carpology is the next best and the subscription deals make it a no-brainer.

My opinion is Total Carp is a bit like 'The Sun' of carp fishing mags (nothing against it), and Carpworld is more like 'The Times'.

Yea I only get it for the pair of huge carp on page 3 :shock:

Funnily enough, the Diem adverts are always on page 3 of carpworld, so perhaps I've got them the wrong way round :lol: