This years fishing

Been a slow year this far for carp [for me ]not for some of the dedicated who have been fishing the H awksbury area.The weather has cooled and i have found my best i e biggest come from now on. My prebaiting seems to work better now some of the natural foods have died off.Weed is less problem as well.now as you all know carp to 25kg have been taken from the hawksbury from one of my spots,so hope springs eternal,as with all anglers.So how fortunate we are to have such wonderful unrestricted fishing.there is heaps of room guys on the river,hope to see some. of you there doing well.cheers Macbilly

Hey John,

Sorry I missed your call the other day. We must get on the bank together soon!!!

Are you sure about that weight? :shock: That would be one heffalump indeed! If documented would be an Aussie record.

Don't go telling anyone where that spot is or you'll have all and sundry down there trying to either bonk it on the head or fry it up for dinner!! :evil:

Been chucking the bait in my favourite swims recently as well hoping for the big Autumn lumps to show their faces. Hope springs eternal indeed!!! :D

Take it easy,

Ben