Most annoying thing you see/ hear on the bank ?

dannyash

i was fishing a little runs water [match lake] on wednesday, 2 guys were fishing the next swim up from me, they started on the beer at 8.10 am , and the weed about half hour later, one guy had his alarms louder than a rape alarm and decided to play with them every 5 minutes :x

by the time i left i reckon they must have smoked and drank there own body weight, and one of them had to drive home :shock:

If I can quote myself from here

Bait boats, mallets being used on bivvy pegs, idiots who shout to each other, people who don't turn their alarms off before adjusting their lines, selfish morons who don't even bother asking where you are fishing but just cast across your water, people who try and talk to me on the bank about 'what bait, what rig, etc..', show-offs with a camera full of their latest catches from France they want to get me to look at, little pikeys who try and nick bait off me, chavs in general but especially when next to a lake, people who use lanterns, numptys with radios up too high, and people who leave litter.

Oh, and having a flat tire on my barrow so I have to carry everything!

Carpers who land on the lake with enough booze to stock Threshers and every intention of letting everyone one the lake know it. :twisted:

thats just jonzey :twisted::wink:

Not got an issue with folks having a wee dram or two. But theres nothing much bothers me more than someone lagered up, in my face......and I'm sober!! :lol:

It ain't going to happen.

The most annoying thing is definitely the coots arrrgh i hate them with a passion.

You put kilos of bait out and they come along dive on it for a few hours which im sure they eat it all (plus your hookbait) and im sure it scares the fish away when they are diving.

Im purchasing a laser pen this year i hear they work quite well in scaring them?

Is this true?

Guest Anonymous

I hate people who have a go at me for turning up, putting my bivvy up with the help of my mallet, having six stella's because the pegs were hard work, then boating my baits to the far margin (I ain't gonna fish the margins you fools, I've just whacked me pegs in).

Oh, and my alarms are nice, I like testing them regularly between the rest of the crate of stella, they need to be loud so I can hear them over tumpy tumpy fm.

I hate people who have a go at me for turning up, putting my bivvy up with the help of my mallet, having six stella's because the pegs were hard work, then boating my baits to the far margin (I ain't gonna fish the margins you fools, I've just whacked me pegs in).

Oh, and my alarms are nice, I like testing them regularly between the rest of the crate of stella, they need to be loud so I can hear them over tumpy tumpy fm.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: