cromwell

well guys just ive fished a1 gravel pits for like 2 years constant but looking for a more secure and properous venue and ive just got off the phone from the owner of cromwell carp fisherie and driving down there tomorow its about 40 mile i think for me anyone had any experience on it plz ? :D:D

Yes, Good times this season. New owner, halved the amount of pegs. Big fish to go at. No negatives really apart from it aint easy and they aint english fish (dont bother with the ''all carp are foreign''cos its gay)

I only get winter tickets as in past years its too busy any other time but now it should be better.

Good Luck.

Looks like he's just trying to avoid the standard replies to Cromwell threads. The carp were stocked from abroad, legally. From Croatia I think.

Only fished it once, on the NCFF social ages ago. Don't remember too much about it as we were all muntered for the weekend! I do remember it was a very nice place to be and would probably fish well if you applied yourself to it. Not cheap though.