Getting creative (at last!)

hopefull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

some brilliant shots there Andy...my old chap used to teach photography upto degree level along with art etc...I was always a bit sparse on that side lol...but the link below is where I like to fill my walls at home...this work is absolutely stunning on a big scale...12ftx10ft on some of his stuff.. the ones i bought obviously not near that .....have a mooch....sure you will love it :wink:

http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/

some brilliant shots there Andy...my old chap used to teach photography upto degree level along with art etc...I was always a bit sparse on that side lol...but the link below is where I like to fill my walls at home...this work is absolutely stunning on a big scale...12ftx10ft on some of his stuff.. the ones i bought obviously not near that .....have a mooch....sure you will love it :wink:

http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/

Wow, there's some superb stuff on there. I love the 'Secret Cities' series.

Have another I've just knocked up. It's killing my computer, and each one is taking about 90mins to do, but I'm enjoying the learning curve.

222001_10150158585469831_698959830_6373860_7263426_n.jpg

now I do like that one mate...the ex would love that one an all....and yes the "secret cities" stuff is stunning...thats the series I have a few of here...saw them with his first showing of them at URBIS in manchester...brilliant stuff....theyre actuall 1000s of the same image "stitched together" apparently...keep them coming mate...get a few blown up big enough and i might stick a few quid in your pocket :wink:

Yes mate, HDR is 'High Dynamic Ranging' photography, where the same image, but shot at different exposures (or in my case, 1 shot I alter & replicate afterwards 7 times), is layered up to provide a lot more depth, detail, colour etc. It's a tricky sod, and those are my first couple, but I reckon it's something I'm going to take to. I should be off to either Snowdonia or Dartmoor soon, so I'll see if I can take something nice for you to hang above the loo!

:lol::lol::lol: ...that'll do nicely mate, just need some piped music in there and Im sorted then :lol: ....is definately my taste though mate....along with a few paintings by Francis Bacon..."third tryptich"..."the maguffin" etc....see...even I have hidden shallows :lol::lol::wink: .....

• 4 weeks later...