lake, just before stanwick on the A45

Sam, Its still Jason running the fishing on there. There are some developements happening with the waters which will help things over there in the next few years. James was going to run the long lake as a syndicate/ticket water but there is loads of work to be done on there first and the track still needs some work. If you want some information nearer the time give me a call. :wink:

Mick

the free lake is no longer free, six of those lake have been taken over by nene valley fisheries, (excuse the spellings)

Jason posted on here last year explaining his plans, there have been delays, and if you go down the road near the bridge by rushden and diamonds football ground over the river, there is a track with the fisheries sign, the track is semi blocked off while work is being carried out, I spoke on the phone a week or so back, and things should be ready for March April

hope that helps, as I am also looking for venues to fish in the valley

Bowza

Not much point in fishing the 3 corner. Jason is doing them as a ticket and if you was to have that then i would target the big lake. Loads of fish STILL in there and some suprises. Also you will have loads of space for yourself to fish in peace. Well worth the money asked which i believe is still £80 for the year. 8)

Hello,

Just to add that I am looking for volunteers to assist in works that we want to carry out down there. In return I can offer free fishing and for those who go the extra mile I will allow an open all access policy until the work is completed. This will also put you in line for any syndicates we form in the future on skewbridge which will be the syndicate lake.

Jason

NVF Operations Director

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Jason (NVF), lots of people want to talk to you mate. Id suggest you start answering your phone and emails, it doesnt look good right now.

Most people that have bought tickets from you think you have done a runner!