still bivvied up

jules007

Guest Anonymous

Fosters, haha nope that is my gas for the cooker. I wont be bothering till it gets warmer now. Gives me a chance to save up and improve the quality of my kit ready for spring. I found the worst part setting up in the dark!

My brother inlaw checked our lake on the way home from ice skating with the kids last night, his opinion is we could have skated on the lake its that thick, u can get a good look now the top layer of frost has gone :( need a few more days of warmer temps to get a line in yet

Bowza

No chance only day sessions for me now learnt my lesson last year when the lake froze up on me during the night lost all 3 rigs. :(

Been there, done that. Enough is enough.

My bivvy won't see the light of day until the daffodils start showing.

Ian

I were going to do a night session Thursday and Friday but, unfortionatlly it was peeing it down with rain so me and my Dad are going to fish today in the snow. The lake were going to is in Waltham Abbey and is called Holyfield carp lakes, thankfully tho they have pumps that keep the waves pushing on the lake so its not froze. Hopefully not a blank anyway.

Dylan :wink: