carp fishing wolverhampton

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, I fish millride on a regular basis and I have recently done a night fish there on the first pool. I had two carp during the night, one of 9lb. I have to agree with you, there are not many fish over 8lb. I fish a lot of waters around wolverhampton but the majority I fish are syndicate waters. I recommend you try Leighton Pools. There are plenty of double figure carp in the main pool but you must contact the baliff to reserve a peg. Also, regarding bait, I recommend cheese and meat.

All the info is on this website http://www.leightonpools.co.uk/

Tight lines, Tom

Naa, I wasn't there on Friday night mate. I did a night fish the week before on the saturday night. My mate had 3 carp out and I only had the one. I haven't heard anything about transferring the fish tho.

I'm a member of Blackfords Angling Club. There are four pools that you can fish and the membership costs £20 per rod, maximum of 2 rods. I have only ever fished Calf Heath Reservoir tho and there are carp to 30lb there apparantley.

All the info is on this website m8 http://www.blackfordsac.co.uk/

Ill have a think where else to recommend mate and Ill message you again shortly

Yes, you can night fish m8 but you need a night fishing permit as well as a day permit. I dont kno how much the night fishing permit is and I'm not sure about barbed hooks m8. The baliff will give you a card when you join and there is a list of rules on there.

Tom