Best Lead Clip Set-Up

carp_warrior

E-S-P all the way lad :)

I only ever use them when i actually want to loose the lead, the Korda clips tend to only shake the lead off during the fight or not at all (no matter how far you push the rubber on) - thats not always how i want them to work :)

Fox ones aren't bad but they are a tad bulky

How about the answer that I don't use Lead clips at all!

For ages I have been using Solar, Korum and Fox Running Lead set-ups, and on the few occasions that I want to use a Semi-fixed lead I have my own way to fix it, and can do so in the knowledge that the lead will be ejected if I need it to.

For ages I have been using Solar, Korum and Fox Running Lead set-ups, and on the few occasions that I want to use a Semi-fixed lead I have my own way to fix it, and can do so in the knowledge that the lead will be ejected if I need it to.

same tbh, but that wasnt the question was it Nick :lol:

same tbh, but that wasnt the question was it Nick :lol:

In a way it is the correct answer to the question.

I probably should have added that I use John Roberts clips, but I am pretty positive in the Semi-Fixed, Bolt or Running leads thread in Stickies the answer is in there :P

Not that I can remember, but its on Page1:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=26640