• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only problem now nige is beating your pb :lol:

Mick, funnily enough, I had that thought too.

Then I thought that if I'd had a 40 I'd have one of my rods set up for Perch and try for a different species PB.

Ian

If we can get that river trip off the ground then who knows 8) . If I can beat a 3lb perch then I would be more than happy Ian. Thats been standing for 17 years :oops::(

Thunderstorms seem to bring me the better fish / luck. I had my pb eel out of Blakemere in the night after a huge electric storm.

Well done mate great looking fish, and by the sounds of it a great weekend, how long did it take to move the pikey camp though :?::D

I was bivvied up about 5yrds away from them, the stench was something rotten. That may have just been Ian though....

Well done mate great looking fish, and by the sounds of it a great weekend, how long did it take to move the pikey camp though :?::D

I was bivvied up about 5yrds away from them, the stench was something rotten. That may have just been Ian though....

I hope not. I'll admit to being disappointed that the venue lacked even the most basic of amenities, no tap, even. However I overcame this by washing out my bait bucket, boiling a kettle and having a stripped to the waist wash and shave, including my head. Good brushing of the teeth, deodorant and aftershave, I felt like a new man.

Couldn't find one anywhere. Damn.

Ian

Jez's swim, trust me. I got done for aiding and abetting.

Ian

so we've now discovered ian that jez is the carp.com beer monster :lol::lol:

He likes a drop of wine. He's very selective, though, it must be from a bottle. I share his enthusiasm. And his corkscrew.

Ian